- T-Shirt deadline is coming up quickly – Register by 8/1/18 to receive a t-shirt.
- This is a fun family activity or a great team building event for employees/co-workers as well as social clubs and youth groups.
- Pay your registration fee now and the remaining amount later
- You can raise your registration contributions through pledges.
- The person who raises the most money wins a Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet.
- Children 12 and under participate for free if paddling with parent or guardian.
- There are discounted rates for teams of 4 and students.
- Generous donors have offered donation pledges for the first 10 students who register.
- There is a scavenger hunt along the way and picnic lunch at the finish.
Please help this be the best Canal Crawl yet! Participants are strongly encouraged to raise their entry fees by asking family, friends, and co-workers to donate pledge money leading up to event day! The more pledge dollars you raise the more people the Seneca County House of Concern can help! AND you could win the prize. Get a group of co-workers, friends or family together and join the Seneca County House of Concern to be a part of the solution to fight hunger in Seneca County.
Can’t participate this year?
There are other ways you can help!
- Help us spread the word about the event on social media.
- Encourage others to participate.
- Sponsor a friend, family member, student or a co-worker.
- Lend your kayak to someone who doesn’t have one.
- Buy raffle tickets to win our event raffle item – A Go-Pro 11′ Inflatable Paddle Board package.
Because of the generosity of our 2018 annual sponsors, BonaDent Dental Laboratories and Waterloo Container, as well as event sponsors, Finger Lakes Radio Group and Trac Team, 100% of the proceeds will go toward serving the Seneca County House of Concern’s Mission: “To help those in need with basic necessities such as food, clothes, and household items and to treat everyone with dignity and respect.”