TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT. THANK YOU.
If you are planning on attending the Traveling Little Black Dress…”Has Breakfast at Tiffany’s” Fashion show & Luncheon please be advised that tickets must be purchased by Monday, April 3rd at noon. Don’t wait until it is too late!
Tickets can be purchased three ways:
- Call Susan at 315-730-4975
- At the Copy Shop at 105 Fall Street in Seneca Falls (open M-F 9:00-5:00, S 10:00-2:00)
- Online at http://houseofconcern.org/tickets/
There are three entree choices:
- Pasta tossed with grilled vegetables
- Lemon Caper Chicken with rice and vegetables
- Broiled Tilapia with rice and vegetables
Tickets are $35.00 for an individual or two or more for $30.00 each. For reserved seating purchase a table for eight. Otherwise, it is open seating.
Join us in the Cabernet Ballroom at the Holiday Inn! With the location change there won’t be a “bad” seat in the house with lots of room and good sight lines. It’s going to be a unique and exciting show. Fashions are being provided by Dress Barn, Banana Republic, GAP and CVDesigns.
Dress up like Audrey Hepburn in your Little Black Dress and put your hair up in a French Twist. Bring your co-workers, family and friends for a fun fashion show and luncheon while supporting the Seneca County House of Concern!